Thursday, October 1, 2009

Farewell for now...

Aaaah October...

It's my favorite month. In Pittsburgh and most of the northeast, it's absolutely gorgeous with the changing leaves. My birthday is Oct. 11, so that's obviously key. And Halloween is my favorite holiday - scary movies and candy? I'm in!

But, I also have some bad news for the month of October. I'm planning to disappear.

Not physically, as in police reports, detectives, and a good mystery. It's with great regret that I'm closing the diner for the month. I hate to do this, but I really admire a writer friend, A.S. King, for taking a month off of blogging last spring to work on the draft for her next book.

To give you an update, there are still several agents reviewing my manuscript, THESE WALLS CAN TALK (formerly titled THE DINER ON THIRD). While I wait for news, I'm working on two other projects. They're competing for my attention, and I'm letting them. One will win out, and competition is good for the soul.

So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm closing the diner this month to write. I'll be back in November with some great author interviews, and if between now and then I hear good news from agents, I will certainly break the silence.

If I come across a hilarious video, I may post it for Rainy Days and Mondays, but for the most part, it's going to be pretty quiet around here. Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully, you'll stop back next month.

Happy Writing!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Tamara...
    I hope the writing is going well- when are you coming back?
    Are there any further updates on the agents?
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete