Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Backspace is around the corner

I've been such a slacker with the diner. Sorry about that. There really is good food here, and I should stop by more often!

So, in two weeks from today, I'm boarding a plane at Pittsburgh International and heading for the Backspace Conference in New York City. I've been revising my manuscript THESE WALLS CAN TALK for months now, and I'm so excited to get back out there and share it with agents and editors who will hopefully love it as much as I do.

I've had some first readers who've loved it, too, it should be noted.

In any case, I'm unagented, but hopefully that will change in the next couple months. Of course, I'll share good news as soon as there's any to share. And the good news I'm sharing now is that I will be the official Twitterer (Tweeter just sounds strange) at the Backspace Conference.

I'll share all the great quotes from agents, the success stories, and the faux pas writers should avoid (as per the agents' requests of course).

So check out the conference and follow my tweets: twitter.com/TamaraGirardi for all the dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment