Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol and Update

At the risk of alienating some of you, I'm going out on a limb and saying...

VOTE FOR KRIS!!!

I like his voice. I like his artistry. I like that he sings instead of screams. I like that he contorts his face in painful expressions when he belts out a note. I love that he's the underdog. So, just do it...

VOTE FOR KRIS!!!

I'm a fan of Austin Powers. Remember when Will Ferrell could not resist a question three times. I'm hoping this has the same effect...

VOTE FOR KRIS!!!

Deep breath...now that that's over, how about an update. I've been in contact with several agents and have great feedback for improving THE DINER ON THIRD. I'm in revisions, again. Next week, I'm heading to New York City for the Backspace conference where I'll meet with other agents and editors.

The best way to explain what's going on right now is that good things are happening. Not great things, but I'm still working towards that. Thanks for your support and encouragement!

P.S. Can Marc-Andre Fleury get a street named after him or something? Go Pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment