Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great web site, bad book?

What?

What's this?

Tamara has actually posted something new on her blog!?

You're impressed, aren't you?

As I realize I've neglected this blog for nearly four months, I find it interesting that one of my Yahoo groups recently discussed whether an unpublished author needs a web site, a blog, a twitter account, a facebook page (we could go on...).

The most common opinion seems to be that unpublished writers should spend their time, news flash, writing. Other writers higher up the publishing food chain insist a web site won't sell a book that isn't any good.

That sounds logical to me.

So, I've been working on my writing. I hope you don't mind. I'm sure your lives have completely stopped without my thrilling posts here, but I'm writing to ask you to breathe again. Please. I will be writing more here because I miss you, but only when I really feel like I can, when my writing is done and I have a few minutes to spare.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment